NEW NYX PRODUCTS 2015 + SWATCHES: High Voltage Lipstick, Brow Pomade, Intense Butter Gloss, and more



I was so excited to hear today that many of NYX's new 2015 releases were made available online at Ulta's website and even in store!

I'll definitely be stopping by Ulta this week to see if I can get my hands on any of these new beauties - I'll keep you guys posted with swatches when I can.


SWATCHES (Updated 2/1/15):
  • @makeup_by_jackie has all 22 swatches of the NYX High Voltage Lipsticks with labels here.
  • @readysetglamour posted some gorgeous swatches of the new Intense Butter Glosses here!
  • @mrslolalynn (for NC) has some swatches of the new Prismatic Eyeshadows here.

Personally, I'm especially excited about the new Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade - for many people I know that it will bring to mind cult favorite Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade, so I can't wait to see if it will live up to expectations.

On the other hand, the Contour & Highlight Pro Palette seems like a great idea, but I don't know if I can dish out $25 for a NYX product when I can just opt for the tried and true Anastasia contour palette - but who knows, only time can tell!

What do you guys think? Have any of you gotten your hands on any of these releases yet? If so, what do you think of them? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment