spring burgundy makeup look | 봄의 버건디 메이크업 하는법


Hey everyone! Today I'm just dropping by quickly to share one of my favourite quick makeup looks for transitioning between winter and spring. I know spring doesn't technically arrive until March 20th, but that's a bit too long for me to wait.

Swatches of shadows used:
L - R: Etude House PK004, Urban Decay Buck, Urban Decay Hustle, Urban Decay Sin
I used a flat shader brush to pack on Sin all over the lid and a blending brush to place Hustle on the inner and outer corners of the eye in an "eye hole" shape. I then used a fluffy brush to put a wash of burgundy all over the inner and outer corners and used Buck to blend everything out. For liner, I used the burgundy shade mixed with Hustle on a flat liner brush, and then finished everything off with two coats of Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara.

What's your favourite season? Are you guys excited for spring too? Let me know! xoxo


1 comment: